Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beauty Arsenal

After unloading tons of time and money over the years on the latest and greatest beauty products, I’ve finally zeroed in on my top ten. Yes I’m a product whore, but at the end of the day I just want something that is easy to use (read: fits into my 5 minute makeup regimen) and provides great results. These products are tried and true in my book.




Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Black- I’ve tried them all and this one definitely delivers on all fronts – length, curl, and volume.

Bare Minerals ID Powder Foundation – The best non-makeup ever. Provides just enough coverage and is actually ‘good’ for your skin because of all the friendly little minerals (plus SPF) it contains.

Kerastase Crème Oleo-Curl – Wash and wear is my thing and a dollop of this on towel-dried hair is all you need to create easy frizz-free waves.


YSL Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Mercury – A great alternative to black eyeliner. You can still rock the smoky but the shimmery grey takes it down a notch.


Shikai Gardenia Hand & Body – Smells yummy and it’s a hell of a good moisturizer. Plus it’s organic!


Tracie Martyn Enzyme Exfoliant – You haven’t had a facial until you’ve experienced a TM resculpting treatment. Sadly, she only performs her works of magic in NYC. The next best thing is her Enzyme Exfoliant. This super duper scrub really does leave you all glowy and tightened in all the right places. Love.


Mason Pearson Hairbrush – Yes it’s ridiculously expensive but I swear that this brush will make your hair look and feel just like the Pantene girl’s.


Chanel Glossimer in Spark – Pricey but this is the prettiest gloss I’ve found and it looks amazing on everyone. I have a few of these stockpiled in case they ever discontinue the color.


IS Clinical SPF 25 Treatment Sunscreen – With ingredients like aloe leaf juice, olive leaf extract, and vitamin E, this sunscreen not only provides coverage but it also smoothes fine lines and reduces redness.

YSL Touche Eclat – They call this highlighter ‘8 Hours of Sleep in a Pen’ and it’s no lie. It’s is easy to use and contains a magic formula that literally banishes shadows. I don’t leave home without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment