Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spring 2010 Shoes

In a word, the shoes shown on the Spring 2010 runways were FIERCE. Disclaimer – I really dislike the word ‘fierce’ and think it’s incredibly overused (especially by a certain America's Next Top Model host) but in this case I’m asking for your forgiveness because I swear it’s the only adjective that comes to mind when I stare at the foot candy that recently stomped the runways in Paris, New York and Milan. These are statement shoes and not for the faint of heart but if love a high platform, chains, fringe, animal prints, and lots of embellishment then this is your season.

I know, I know - we are still knee deep in our winter boots but I was so enraptured with these beauties that I had to share a peek of what awaits us come April showers, May flowers, and spring shipments of my most favorite accessory in the world – shoes. Enjoy.



Willow



Photos courtesy of Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment