Friday, December 11, 2009

7 Swans A Swimming...

Today we continue our 12 gifts of Christmas with a few more items we'd love to see under the tree, we're sure you'd agree!

Laura's picks...
Pamper Me.

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil
Turns a bath into a total spa experience.


Monogrammed Frette Bathrobe
The ultimate in luxury lounge wear. Now I just need the matching sheets.


Voluspa Hawaiian Maile Candle
They most gorgeous scent that reminds me of vacation and that Hualalai Island Stone Therapy I’m so obsessed with.


Year of Pampering from Bergamot Spa
Four 60-minute Massages, four Bergamot facials, and four Island Style Pedicures. Need I say more?



Sybil's picks...

Wild Side.

Jade Chanel Polish
Going for up to $145 on ebay. I've sadly inquired at all Chanel counters in Singapore and Hong Kong and it was sold out everywhere. Santa, please just slip a bottle in my stocking.





Leslie's picks...
Anything Cashmere.


Gucci ribbed cashmere leggings
Santa I'll LIVE in these, I promise!











No comments:

Post a Comment