Monday, February 1, 2010

The Talent of Hawaii

Like Laura, I was happily soaking up paradise last week in Hawaii. I spent plenty of time on the beach but I also did a little exploring of the local talent. Here are a few of my finds...


Daeja Fallas is a beautiful photographer who lives and works on the island. Lucky her! Can you imagine a more picturesque oasis to take photo after photo.





Nicci Lee Mowat, a great friend and a multi-talented creative who is one of the most passionate designers I've ever met.



A meal at Alan Wong’s Restaurant is a must when visiting Hawaii. A true island treasure.



The flower creations from Asa Flowers are unforgettable and quintessential Hawaii.




A visit to Doris Duke’s Honolulu home, Shangri La will leave you feeling inspired.



Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment