Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh My Mikoh

You've got to love a designer that comes blazing out of the gates. Which is why my ears definitely perked up when our friend Mai so enthusiastically gushed about our friends Oleema and Kalani's new swimwear line - Mikoh. Once Oleema gave me the sneak peak at the look book months ago, I was definitely hooked on these luscious and luxurious bathing suits. I love a sexy one piece and I think these fit the bill just perfectly.

Love the design details...see that crochet back, maximal strings hanging from a side bottom tie, the bandage top sucking it all in...in a shimmery bronze...and the multi-ties skittering down the side for the perfect mix of peek-a-boo skin and utter charm. Looks like the press loves the details too!


Girls- if this is your debut collection...the future if very bright. Congratulations and we can't wait for our first Mikoh suits.



Hilary Rhoda in S.I. Swim Issue





No comments:

Post a Comment