Sunday, March 7, 2010

Etsy Love

I could spend hours on Etsy! I have bought some of my favorite lil’ art pieces here.

Highlighting a few of my favorites:

A series of LA LA LOVE YOU by Sparkle Power are going in my daughters' bedroom in Byron Bay. Little romantics they are…figured a modern trio and dose of positive fun and love was just the right touch.

I appreciate the whimsical nature of United Threads drawings. The detail is stunning and I lean towards the brighter color palettes she has been creating in the past.

And a little something for my office. Although my husband calls this piece by Danny RobertsMen in Black”, you have to love those iconic Chanel clad ladies.

...And a touch of beautiful party supplies for your little one’s modern birthday party by Twirlie Whirlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment