Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mad For The Parker

I just returned from a weekend escape to the Parker Hotel in Palm Springs. I mentioned the Parker in my Palm Springs Weekend post earlier this month but I was so enamored with the aesthetics of this amazing property that I just had to share!

This property is clearly Adler's fantasy playground come to life. It's mid-century meets Mideastern bazaar meets 60s decor. Adler's signature maximalism at it's finest. Bright colors (reds, oranges, hot pinks), lacquered doors, lush landscaping, hammocks, stacks of design books strewn about, sheepskins by all the beds, needlepoint pillows galore, statuary, croquet, Hermes and Molton Brown toiletries, room service by bicycle, caviar offered at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the most gorgeous Moroccan inspired spa and muddled lemonades served poolside all day long. I could go on and on. No detail is overlooked at the Parker and the result is total sensory bliss.





















No comments:

Post a Comment