Monday, May 17, 2010

A Little Q and A

This week we are introducing a new format to our weekly guest stylist posts and we thought we'd try it out ourselves first. We're channeling our inner James Lipton and seeing what happens.

Here's Sybil's thoughts...



Who is your style icon?
Laura Weber. She's the ultimate stylist's stylist.


Laura Weber at home



What is the one piece of clothing you couldn't live without?

My Alexander Wang Pants. I love.


Me in my favorite pants



What's the most used item in your makeup bag?
Becca Concealer.




What one item are you obsessing about owning right now?

I'm obsessed with Alexander Wang. Anything. Bring it on.







How do you define perfect happiness?
Simplicity with goals and the love and support of incredible and warm people.


My girls



No comments:

Post a Comment