Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

It's been a busy few weeks full of inspiration and my desk is cluttered with tear sheets, photos and post-it notes with 'must do/see/buy' items. Here's a little sampling of some recent obsessions.


Incredible Weekend Getaway
Mark and I got away this past weekend for mini vacation in Los Cabos. We were there to celebrate our friends' wedding (one of the most beautiful I've been to) and took the chance to revisit one of our favorite places, The One&Only Palmilla. I love this property with all my heart because of it's gorgeous aesthetic, attention to detail and charm. They are offering some amazing summer deals right now so if you're in the market for a quick vacation, look no further! Here are some favorite moments from the weekend.


The Palmilla Gardens


Happy Place


The Perfect Cafe Au Lait


Ocean Play


Hammock+Book+Margarita = Perfect Afternoon



Best Online Sale
My favorite online retailer, Net-A-Porter, is having their infamous end of season sale. You've never seen such crazy discounts...designer pieces at up to 70% of original prices. Here are a few gems I found while perusing the thousands of items on sale.



Sass & Bide Jacket 50% Off - Now $232.50


Alexander Wang Cutout Jersey Dress 50% Off - Now $310

Stella McCartney Cork Wedges 30% Off - Now $598
*Keep an eye on these as they will probably be reduced further!



Loving Jenna
So I've never been a big fan of J. Crew but lately I've been crushing on the impeccable style of their creative lead, Jenna Lyons. So before the Cabo trip, I picked up a few pieces from jcrew.com that ended up being perfect vacation staples.


Silk Romper (I went with the black version)



Panama Hat




Can't Wait to See...
The art-house drama I Am Love, opening this Friday. The reviews had me with 'epic love story set in Milan in the 1930s'. Hoping my husband will cooperate!












No comments:

Post a Comment