Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Special Guest-Shannon Lewis

Malibu Barbie? NO, you'd be mistaken to think Shannon Lewis was just any old 23 year old California blonde. Smart, charming, undeniably gorgeous and muse to many, she also runs her own mini empire, Bubululu Malibu. With a heart of GOLD and the youthful energy to convince an entire group of people to follow her about town to the wee hours of the morning (except myself who hits a wall at about midnight)...here she dishes on her favorites.

Photo By Sybil


Who is your style icon?

Beyonce Knowles. This past year her style has really caught my eye. She always looks very classic, fresh, yet always has some sort of funky flair to add to her get-up. She is such a positive and influential woman in our society. The way she carries herself with confidence and grace, really makes her one of my favorite style icons of all time.





What's playing on your iPod?
Deep Forest! No matter what mood I am in, Deep Forest always makes me feel good.


What is the one item in your closet you cannot live without?
My bronze Chloe stiletto's. Whenever I put them on, I feel so sexy and confident!

Where is your favorite place in the world? 
My home, Malibu, California. No where in the world makes me feel happier than my home town. Malibu is a very special place filled with amazing people and I am so fortunate to be born and raised in such a beautiful community.


What are you obsessing about owning right now?
 My Bubululu Malibu Glam tunic top! This organic bamboo tee is so soft! This off the shoulder tee goes with everything in my closet.



What is the most used item in your makeup bag?
My Nvey ECO Organic Powder Blush. I can't live with out it!



What is your favorite neighborhood restaurant?
 Zuma Sushi. The food is unbelievable and the owners are such good people! I have been
eating there since I was four and go there at least twice a week. I have to say it is for sure my favorite restaurant that I have ever eaten at.


What is your necessary extravagance?
Sexy swimwear and See's Candy. I have a bit of an addiction to the both of them and I don't see that changing anytime soon!

How do you define perfect happiness? 
Perfect happiness to me is when I am surrounded with people that I love. A good family and friends is all I need to keep me happy for the rest of my life.

About Bububulu:
Bubululu Malibu Bikinis are made for the true connoisseurs of flirty
beach style. There are many flattering styles to choose from, made
from luxurious Italian fabrics in an array of colors, and pretty
prints, as well as classic black and white. Some designs are
available with jewelry adornments of natural stones and gold chains.
The talented bikini designer and company founder, Shannon Lewis, is a
graduate of FIDM in LA, and is known for rocking her own itsy bitsy
bikinis on local Malibu beaches.

Shannon has teamed up with her environmentalist and designer mom,
Jayne Lewis, to create a line of eco-conscious swimwear including
beautiful, and nostalgic one- piece suits. Many of the Bubululu bikini
styles are also available in organic bamboo, soy, cotton fabric
blends.

Bubululu Malibu has also developed the Green One by Jayne collection
of simple and sexy cover-ups, loungewear and dresses, all made from
ultra-soft eco-friendly and organic fabrics. These ladies of Bubululu
Malibu are looking forward to a creative and sustainable future.

Bubulu Malibu is committed to making a difference to the environment
by making regular contributions to organizations who work to protect
and heal our Planet Earth. These organizations include Earth Justice,
Environmental Defense Fund, Heal the Bay, Environment California,
Greenpeace, and Physicians for Social Responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment