Saturday, March 26, 2011

Small Things

I recently sat with a new friend, an up and coming "blogger". So funny how our world has turned to the virtual world of being. Before she knew it, life was suddenly exposed and that's a vulnerable feeling no, to put yourself out there for all to see and judge. Interestingly enough, you stick true to self, your beliefs about your morals, aesthetics and values and that's all you can do. So when a few friends said let's see your new place, i said, well...i don't know, i want to keep it my haven, my sanctuary. Isn't that what a house is. Besides, I'm not totally finished so here's some small glimpses (ok whatever, so 24 of em :)) . But it is a sanctuary and I'm the first to never leave, even for a golden sunset or squeaky clean beaches. But my girls and I have tea and cook. Occasionally we even spot a magical bird or kangaroo in our backyard. Home is definitely where the heart is.































1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am so happy you shared your sanctuary with us! I want to share this with our bloggers too! Love every single piece of it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete