Thursday, June 9, 2011

Special Thanks and Love

I'd love to say a special thanks to thelane.com who gave me my first real break at directing a film and put all their effort and styling and resources into it.  It came quickly, the brief, and it was such an enchanted shoot that one could only believe it was the karma of love that made something so effortlessly fun and seamless.   Ironically in our first week we made the top ten of the Fashion Film network and reached a viewership we didn't expect!  Karissa Fanning, Leah Fraser, Lori,  Hayley Talbot, Carly of the blog livingisbreezy.com, Toby Dejong, and our amazing MVP Johnny Abegg/Common Ground as well as our whole support cast and crew, Elouise Morris, Tyson Mullane, Becca Gilmartin, my girl Jenifer Brizendine,  Taylor my dear husband and many more- creative work is teamwork and I count my blessings to be surrounded by this sort of energy.  It's rare on a production to not have any uphill battles and this one had only purely magical qualities.  Merci beaucoup to the beautiful L'Amant team! On to the next...

                








For full credits of the pieces featured  please visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment