Friday, July 1, 2011

Can't get enough E L L E R Y

I tore myself away from our hotel room after Mai Miyama and I had a wild night out after partying and playing with Mandy from Oracle Fox, the girls from Style Stalker, Gary Pepper Vintage and a whole crew of fun girls from the Sydney fashion scene.  We danced our hearts out at White Revolver where I kept calling Mitchell (lifewithoutandy) Andy, and he kept telling me his name is not Andy but that his website is an ode to Andy Warhol-ok duh.  So the next morning I stroll over to the White Rabbit Gallery to catch this show before I caught the flight home to my gorgeous girls.  I was surprised to spot myself at 1:25 but happy that one of the highlights of my Australian experience thus far is here.  How gorgeous are these clothes? Thanks to the awesome Sacha from my new favorite blog stylelexicon for posting.


Ellery x Belvedere By Darren McDonald from PEDESTRIAN.TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment