Monday, November 16, 2009

Photographer Baldovino Barani

This man completely inspires me. I would walk across the Sahara desert to shoot like him and to meet his stylist. I bet he even knows exactly what shoes, skirt, shirt and head piece he wants his model to wear. Oh, of course he does because he highlights it on his blog baldovinobarani.blogspot.com. He completely gets women's fashion...and a cinematic way of shooting them. His juxtaposition of fabulous clothes in raw environments is so perfectly orchestrated.

The stories are intriguing, dark, mysterious and oh so damn fashionable. How much more could I love you.

Below are samples from my 3 favorite stories: Sanctuary, The Puritans On The Beach and The Vampire And The Nun.



























For more visit his website www.baldovinobarani.com

No comments:

Post a Comment