Monday, November 2, 2009

The Tile Collective

Don't you love those moments when something surprises you, when you see something that simply blows your mind. I never thought I'd be saying this about tile but....

I was walking through Soho the other day and walked by a store I've passed a hundred times but this time I looked a little closer. Bisazza Mosaic isn't your grandma's tile store, it's a whimsical and lovely new world where tile is transformed into breathtaking patterns. Suddenly rooms seem alive and you wonder how, and why, you've been living so long without such magic. Painted walls and bare floors seem rather sad now.


Here's a sampling from Bisazza, and a few other companies that will blow your mind...


SICIS







Bisazza Mosaic














Ann Sacks






Jo Braun (introduced to us by guest stylist Kate Prueher back in her September post, How To Blow A Budget In Ten Ways)

No comments:

Post a Comment