Friday, December 18, 2009

10 Lords A Leaping...

Our final installment of our "12 Days of Christmas" brings you gifts that are large and small, free and budget blowing. Regardless of what we find under the tree this year we are all getting exactly what we want... time with the ones we love the most. Merry Christmas to all!!


Laura's picks...
Priceless

They can’t be wrapped and have no price tag attached but these are my ultimate fantasy ‘gifts’.


Dinner with Morrissey I would love to get into this man’s head for an evening.

Personal Styling with Tom Ford I can’t think of anything more exciting then being dressed by my personal God of fashion.


Dream Vacation: Seabourn with Friends Could there be anything better than sailing through the Mediterranean on a private yacht with your closest friends and family? Pure bliss and most definitely on my bucket list.
Note: The staff actually does wade into the ocean to hand deliver champagne while you are snorkeling off private islands. Heaven!


A Private Tour of Cy Twombly’s Studio I’m such a fan of Twombly’s work so to get a peek into his creative environment would be quite an honor.



Leslie's picks...
A whole new world

I am excited to announce that I am expecting our first child this Summer. In preparation for his or her arrival I am loving these...


Ruched Midi Dress from Isabella Oliver.
Actually anything from this line of stylish maternity wear would be a nice addition!


"Keep Calm and Carry On" poster for the nursery.
I figure it couldn't hurt to have a daily reminder.



Bella B Moisturizing Body Cream
In the winter months a deep moisturizer is key and when your trying to ward of future stretch marks it's even more necessary!


Chloe Paraty Python Bag
The larger the bag the smaller you look!



Sybil's picks...
Fresh as snow

For Christmas I'm dreaming of some pure freshness...


Caribbean Blue Waters at The Viceroy Anguilla







No comments:

Post a Comment