Friday, December 4, 2009

... And A Partridge In A Pear Tree

Every Friday until Christmas we'll be bringing you 12 gifts we think are obsession worthy. It's not like we're dropping hints or anything, we're just blogging!


Laura's picks...

It's all about the experience.

Tickets to see The Editors in concert in London this Spring
One of my favorite bands in one of my favorite cities. Click here to listen.





Hualalai Island Stone Therapy at The Four Seasons. Hand’s down the world’s best massage. Worth the trip to Hawaii.


Dinner at Delfina… Dessert at Bi-Rite Creamery. A foodie’s perfect date night.



Leslie's picks...

It's official, I am a techy.


The Kindle. Download a book in 60 seconds? How efficient!


Apple Cinema HD Display, 30" flat panel. No more squinting at my monitor!



The Sonos multi-room, wireless sound system. A house filled with music is a happy house.



The Smart Car. Perfect for zooming around the city in, don't ya think?



Sybil's picks...

It's all about fun stocking stuffers!


Veuve Clicquot - It not only brings back memories of happy times with my girlfriends, it just continues to bring more!


Benefit Lip Stain - I’m always on the run and this is my stain to give a little bit of color to my tired and pale skin.


Kobo Candles - Manchurian Dragon Fruit, Sakura Blossom. Kobo based soy candles are my favorite when it comes to smell and packaging. I love these. They appeal to the elegant bohemian.


OK, maybe not quite a stocking stuffer, but....


Canon Mark II 5D - This is my new love and we are become better acquainted as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment