Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Favorites - If The Shoe Fits...

Like you, we love shoes! Here are a few of the designers and styles we're currently coveting.

Laura's picks...

I’m a die hard Chanel shoe fanatic. So much so that I even find myself lusting after Karl Lagerfeld’s interpretation of the clog for Spring. I swear that man can make anything look sexy. Especially when paired with the Chanel garter hosiery. LOVE.





Sybil's picks...

It's hard not to be obsessed with Nicholas's Kirkwood shoes. Each design a work of art!

Fall 2010Fall 2010Fall 2010Fall 2010

Spring 2010Spring 2010Spring 2010Spring 2010

Spring 2010




Leslie's picks...

I am a sucker for tassels! I use them a lot in interior design and I am loving how Etro uses them in their Spring 2010 collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment