Tuesday, January 5, 2010

J'aime House of CREED

I first fell in love with the House of Creed when I came across their flagship boutique in Paris’ 8th Arrondissement four years ago. I vividly remember walking through the doors into the most gorgeously appointed salon where an elegantly dressed woman helped me select one of my most treasured souvenirs, a bottle of Love in White perfume. My perfect Parisian moment.

Known as the royal perfume house, CREED was founded in 1760 and has served more than ten royal houses for two and a half centuries. Their clientele has included royalty on both sides of the pond (Queen Victoria and Michelle Obama) and with a new state-side boutique opening in NYC, Parisian chic has suddenly become that much more attainable.



House of CREED Paris Flagship




House of CREED NYC Boutique



Love in White Perfume


Oh and I would be remiss not to mention that the heir apparent to the privately owned CREED dynasty looks to be as gorgeous as the perfumes he creates. Meet Erwin…


Erwin Creed


Oh La La!

No comments:

Post a Comment