Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Birthday List

I turn 25 this month…umm I mean 35 (OMG!) and it is time to put together my birthday wish list. Similar to a letter to Santa, my birthday lists are long, well thought out and pretty much infamous in my family. It’s a tradition started years ago when a perm, subscription to Teen magazine and Guess ankle zipper jeans topped the list of must-haves. The ‘wish’ part has definitely evolved (as has my taste thankfully…you should see me with a perm), but the fun I get out of curating my list of current obsessions never gets old.

The List – 35

Tom Ford Silvano Aviators – I’ve been coveting these babies for awhile. I love the ivory and brown combo for spring/summer.




Apple iPad – The techie in me wants this SO badly. For what I’m not sure but it looks cool. I clearly am totally drunk on the Apple koolaid.




Luli Fama Merenguito Bikini – I’m in love with these suits. The fit is amazing and since mine from last season are black I thought it would be fun to get this one in magenta.




Lipstick in 'Super' from Chanel's 2010 Summer Collection - This is the perfect shade to complement neutral dresses. The matching nail polish would be fun too!




Isabel Marant Mini Dress – I dream of this for summer date nights paired with flat sandals and some amazing jewelry. Yum.




Daisy Knights Feather Necklace – Hoping to wear this with a drapey white Kain tee and my JBrand skinnies. Perfect addition to the weekend uniform.




Chloe Wedges – LOVE…the color/the style/the detailing. The wedge is about the only kind of heel I can pull off when trekking around town with my 21 month old in tow.



Subscription to Vanity Fair Magazine – I run out to the newsstand every month to buy this magazine and spend hours poring over every page. The articles are some of the best edited I’ve seen and I love the Proust Questionnaire at the end (keep an eye out for TSC’s version debuting soon!)




1 comment: