Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Favorites - Accessorize Me

In the warmer months, when the clothing gets less, it's time to bring out those bold accessories. Today we bring you three that we are excited about....


........................................................


Laura's Pick...

I love Ippolita's modern take on the cocktail ring. it looks good dressed up or down and comes in black onyx (my favorite!) or clear quartz which would be the perfect complement to summer neutrals.




........................................................



Sybil's Pick...

I just finished 3 days in New York and lived in these Alexander Wang boots. LOVE! They can be adjusted several ways and are depicted here in an illustration we commissioned by the very talented Marzena from Definitely Golden. I also love how they were styled with Karlie Kloss in this month's edition of Teen Vogue!



........................................................



Leslie's Pick...

Last night I wore this fun statement cuff by Susan Hanover and I felt a little like superwoman... it's definitely bold but in the best way. Super great colors for Spring and Summer, pair it with white or bright pink (like I did) and it's a perfect match.





No comments:

Post a Comment