Sunday, May 9, 2010

Met Ball

OK, I know I'm a little late piping in here but I've been chasing lost luggage and my children across the East Coast. Now that those two essentials have been recovered, time to focus!

My favorites. This Burberry dress says it all for me. One shoulder and sexy with some ruffle. Need I say more. Emma Watson is a cutie pie and this dress ups her va voom factor.




I like this Emilio Pucci dress because it has the higher in the front and lower in the back thing going on to showcase some rocking stilettos. It's sexy, feminine and edgy all at once. No comment about the arm candy...



Maybe I'm predictable but here's the one shoulder look again but in black. Sleek and elegant. I'd rock some Erickson Beamson earrings with this dress. Calvin Klein.



Even though she looked amazing, I couldn't bear to put Jennifer Lopez under the Belles of the Ball because she always looks perfect. Enough of her! Camilla Belle gets the vote because that dress and color on her are fabulous. Thandie Newton + Vivienne Westwood= genius.




I wouldn't necessarily have worn these to the Met but I do give props for taking a risk. It's always interesting to see what Chloe Sevigny is going to wear and whatever she wears she wears in confidence. Below in Proenza Schouler. I love lace and a high collar with a cinched waist and here in Jade green, a definite fresh surprise. As for Iman Chanel, I think she looks gorgeous and glam and even her hair and the way her belts are slung over the hip are PERFECTION.




No comments:

Post a Comment