Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guest Stylist: Christina Hild

We've invited an old friend of TSC to inaugurate our new Thursday format. Christina embodies the perfect combination of big-city style (she currently calls San Francisco home) and relaxed sophistication. She's got effortless style wired and here's a peek into her arsenal of must-haves.


Christina Hild


Who is your style icon?
Right now I am liking Rachel Bilson's look. She has a casual but fashionable style that is easy for me to emulate here in cold San Francisco - boots, scarves, etc.



Rachel Bilson




What is the one piece of clothing you couldn't live without?

My Forever 21 dark denim skinny jeans. They fit me perfectly and you can't beat the $14.50 price tag.



Forever 21 Skinny Jeans




What's the most used item in your makeup bag?
I can't live without my Stila eye shadows. I have almost all of their colors and love the fact that you can wear them dry or wet for a more dramatic look.

Stila Eyeshadow




What one item are you obsessing about owning right now?

My close friend Jen Garrido's artwork. I have been coveting her latest pieces as well as the ones in her older collection. She's an amazing artist.




Artist Jen Garrido




How do you define perfect happiness?
Drinking a glass of wine with my man and admiring a beautiful day (preferably in Italy).


Portofino, Italy



No comments:

Post a Comment