Friday, June 11, 2010

Beach Bungalow

My family and I are making the shift to Byron Bay, Australia later this year. A 10 year dream for a beach house has finally come true and if you hold on to your dreams, they most certainly will. Now, time to design it! I love the mix of modern with classic, my favorite interior colors of a fresh blue, a natural green and bursts of yellow. Most of all the house has to been fun, colorful and of course a beach abode with some glamour. So I will be inspired by some of these Missoni fabrics and Hermes dishes... but those may have to stay on the dream list for just a little while longer.




Chair available at Serena and Lily



Custom design by Kelly Wearstler. A Fuchsia one of these is going in my kids all white modern bathroom.



Snow and Graham wrapped deer head by Artist Jenifer Khosbin.



A Kelly designed room. I love her eclecticism and flair for the dramatic.



Byron is rolling green hills surrounded by an infinite blue sky and ocean. Throw in a sub tropical climate...it's natural living at it's best.



Pillow from John Robshaw




Natural wood floors



Love this color palette and the wild flowers. Image from Habitually Chic. One of our favorite interiors blog.



Paint samples from Serena and Lily. Bringing the outdoors in.


Touch of glam. Serena and Lily.




I will take the boat and the throw pillows!

Hermes has brilliant patterns. The Africa series is one of my favorites.



More Missoni colors and patterns.



Glass tumblers from Anthropologie.



Artwork by Rachel Ann Austin. Available at Velocity.



No comments:

Post a Comment