Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friday Favorites - Summer Beauty

Aside from a hot bikini, the perfect tote, shades and sandals, we all need our go-to summer beauty products. Here are our top picks.


...........................................................


Sybil's Pick...

I'm a teenager at heart and sometimes my skin also acts like I am 16
(especially during the hot months of summer). I discovered my favorite beauty fix at at the new Bliss Spa at the W Hollywood. The DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask is intense and clears me up within days.
...........................................................


Laura's Pick...

I'm finally listening to what all my smart doctors have been telling me about staying out of the sun. But I cannot and will not forgo my summer tan! After testing dozens of self tanners (high end, low end you name it) I have zeroed in on the best of the best. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer gives the most realistic tan because it builds slowly after one to two weeks of use. It comes in three shades and the best part is you can buy it at your local drugstore for under $10.



...........................................................


Leslie's Pick...

Makeup meltdown is the worst so to avoid that I skip the liquid foundations and go right for a mineral based powder. I've tried a lot, and most of them make me too shiny, but in a little organic store in San Francisco I met and fell in love with ZuZu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation. The coverage is great, it stays on all day and it's really inexpensive. I am fair complected and I can wear both D-7 and D-10. My local Whole Foods carries it so check there if you want to see the product in person. TIP: after applying use an atomizer with water (Evian has a good one) to set it.


No comments:

Post a Comment