Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guest Stylist-Traveling Beauty-Lisa Boylan

While packing for our family trek across the country, I was forced to bring only the bare essentials of beauty. Knowing how much the immediate surroundings affect my skin, I had to consciously prepare for the unglamorous side of travel, as well as my staple faves.

Of course, a luxurious face wash and moisturizer are keys to creating a perfect palette. The mainstays that never leave my travel-bag are Perricone MD Gentle Face Wash with Olive Oil Polyphenols – perfect for any skin-type and loaded with anti-oxidants;



along with my favorite moisturizer Kanebo Sensai Collection Hydrachange Cream.



With young children traipsing around the hotel room begging for breakfast, my color-routine needs to be quick and glowing (if I plan to keep my sanity).

I opt for La Prairie Skin Caviar foundation and concealer


Stila Pressed Powder






Armani Beauty Maestro Mono Eye Shadow #16



Diorshow Mascara in Black


Jordana Iridescent Blue Eyeliner (my drugstore fetish) – to be worn on the inner rim.


Crush Grape Seed Blush in Berries



and Cle de Peau Extra Silky Lipstick # 106.



Not one to forget about the impact of shoes, I also make sure to pack my Naughty Monkey gold open-toed flats!



No comments:

Post a Comment