Monday, September 13, 2010

Spring Fling

The Spring collections have sprouted and of course we are looking forward to the next season. While a few of my favorite designers disappointed... here's a quick peek at some pieces to covet.


Australian designer Willow. While it's highly unlikely I would draw any attention to my abdomen area, I love the lines and draping. It's also a lovely combination of black and brown.



Thakoon. I like the easiness of the dress paired with the simple ladylike jacket. The boots give the ensemble a slight edge. I'd add a some gothic rings or studded cuff to finish off.




Victoria Beckham. If we are going to go for fuller skirts I have one request. Make em' short. Because I believe you have to show some leg if you can.




Rebecca Taylor. I love this outfit (though this model is too skinny). Hits perfect at the waist with a loose full skirt and slightly edged shoulders. I'd do some black shoes and the Alexander Wang bag that Rachel Zoe featured this week.




Catherine Maladrino. My husband would HATE this outfit. I love stuff like this but not sure if even this model likes it! You have to pull off these pants with a little bit of confidence. I like the structured and intricate jacket and I have no problem with those pants. Love them.




Erin Fetherston. Flowly sleeves in a minimalist (very minimalist in this case) blouse, high waisted pants that elongate the leg. Classic, chic and sexy.




Diane Von Furstenberg. I don't commit much to color but this navy stove pipe pants suit definitely makes you long for a spring. Love the punch of yellow and light blue belt.




BCBG. This red mini dress is a perfect choice! Flowy and short but in a bold color.




Halston. Go SJP go! I can only imagine how this dress feels and love the color.




MORE red. Marc Jacobs. Deep red with structured shoulders and the cutest tie waist.




No comments:

Post a Comment