Monday, January 30, 2012

INSIGHT | Mandy Shadforth of Oracle Fox

Mandy is an Australian blogger, guest contributor for Harper's Bazaar, stylist, fine artist, designer, and many other things!  She's my go to for styling.  If we have the luck on our side to align schedules, we always have a good time, rain or shine!





Posted Up. Noosa, Australia
Inspired By. I'm inspired by so many things!  At the moment I'm in love with precious metals, colorful nail polish, cat eye sunglasses, retro surfboards, photography, home cooking and fig scented candles.
Current Designer. At the moment I'm dying for Isabel Marant's latest collection to hit Net-a-Porter. Although my credit card feels otherwise!
Best Recent Purchase.  Last week I bought the Mania Mania Delta of Venus necklace in antique gold and clear quartz ahhhh I haven't taken it off!
Coveting. I'm coveting knee length secretary inspired pencil skirts.  So nerdy yet so sexy all in one go! Especially in leather.
Favorite Websites. Weheartit for the beautiful collection of random images, whatkatieate
for the delicious recipes and beautiful food images, fashiongonerogue for the best collection of editorial's daily!
Dream Trip. Mexico!  I still can't believe I haven't been yet.  A bit of beach surf action followed by shopping markets and margaritas. 
Something about Me.  I collect snow domes from around the world on my travels. I know it's a bit dorky but they are so cute and I'm a bit nostalgic.  I think I must have 20 by now!





No comments:

Post a Comment