Thursday, April 18, 2013

Anna Beck Jewelry


Anna Beck (and designer Becky Hosmer) was one of the first designers who hired me to photograph their campaign very early on in my photography career.  A US based brand, this is the 4th year I've had the honor to shoot for them in Bali where they manufacture their beautiful line.  Last year Johnny Abegg and I shot their first short film and last month I just wrapped their new 2013 campaign featuring  a beautiful new luxe turquoise collection (and much more!).  What I love about Anna Beck is they are a big supporter of CNN Hero Robin Lim of Bumi Sehat.  We are launching a short film for the month of May to celebrate Mother's Day and Robin's new clinic fundraiser.  For more on Becky check out Lonny Magazine's April 2013 Issue.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment