Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Favorites - It's In The Bag

We are true believers that a good pair of shoes and a good bag can really make an outfit. Earlier this week we showed you some shoes we'll be dreaming about so today we thought we'd bring you the bags we're hoping Santa will bring us...


Laura's picks...

After all the gold, glitz, and embellishment of this season, I am looking forward to acquiring a more subtle bag for Spring. Here are a few of the options most recently added to my wish list. Chanel tops the list (as always!) with the knit messenger bag with the LV coming it as a close second. I love the simplicity of the Fendi and the Lanvin clutch will take my lady-like factor up ten fold.





Sybil's picks...

Alexander McQueen, Chanel, or Lanvin? I am in love with the hardware alone on these. These are my current favorites, but I’d have to say the Chanel Knit Clutch wins out for my piggy bank. Probably couldn’t get the Alexander McQueen anyway since they can’t keep it on the shelves.



Chanel


Leslie's picks...

Needing something to brighten up my Winter NYC uniform of all black I am gravitating towards color, some subtle some not-so-subtle (like the Union Jack Skull clutch by Alexander McQueen!)




Alexander McQueen


Chanel

Bottega Veneta


No comments:

Post a Comment