Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friday Favorites - Beauty Secrets

Secrets... we all have them and most are better left unsaid. But today we just had to share a few that are absolutely worth revealing!


...........................................................


Sybil's Pick...

My beauty secret is the ANSR: Beam. It's two light therapies in one. 10 minutes , two times daily is the recommended usage time. The red light is for anti aging and the blue light is for clearing up skin. But is it safe? The ANSR: BEAM utilizes harmless LED (low-emitting diode) photolight, generating very little heat.




...........................................................



Laura's Pick...

My favorite thing about MTV's The City? The shiny beautiful hair. I never thought it possible without a personal styling team at my beck and call. I was wrong. Three weeks ago I got my first Keratin treatment from Hyde Edwards salon and I've been in hair heaven ever since. Five minutes to blow dry and no frizz to be found.



...........................................................



Leslie's Pick...

With middle of the night feedings and diaper changes I wake up to some seriously puffy eyes, but with a few quick dabs of my “miracle eye cream” those seem to vanish. I am loving YSL’s Temps Majeur Eye Cream and I have this little jar of goodness to thank for my well rested appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment