Saturday, August 7, 2010

Change of Pace and Place

It's somewhat of a dream to spend longer than a few days in NYC and we are heading off soon to enjoy an injection of the city before we make the more permanent move to a low key Byron Bay. I'm packing my city wardrobe and looking forward to some cultural time in one of the world's greatest cities. While my husband is hanging out at Saturday's Surf Shop in Soho (apparently even Anna Wintour herself is a regular), I will be studying photography and following the kids around in their new school program at Studio Creative Play to see exhibitions at MoMA and the Met from a kids perspective... Here are a few photos of the city that I love.


Photo courtesy of Wired New York



Photo courtesy of Saturday's Surf Shop




You won't catch me here at Bergdorfs... no, no, no.




Photo courtesy of The Sartorialist



Photo courtesy of The Sartorialist



Photo courtesy of Style Files



Photo courtesy of Saturday's Surf Shop



Jean George I love you.





Photo courtesy of Hofer 11



Photo courtesy of Garance Dore-NY It Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment